Friday, July 25, 2014

Writing Day 9

Today's entry is going to be a short one. It has been a very good day for writing today!

It was so nice outside, so I decided I would sit on the porch and work this morning. I didn't look up until my daughter walked out three hours later to make sure I was still living and breathing out there.

I used some time this evening to transcribe my longhand onto the laptop. And. . . drum roll, please. . .
I broke 10,000 words! This is OFFICIALLY the longest piece I have ever written!

I am excited (if you couldn't tell), and I am extremely tired. So, that is going to be all for my update today.

I will leave you with some wisdom from the world wide web:




I believe that this can apply to a great many goals we set for ourselves in life. Making excuses can become a habitually bad habit and failure a self-fulling prophecy. We have to concentrate on what is important to us as individuals and do what we can to make those things a reality.

Good day and Good Writing to you all!

Today's Stats - 

NIP - WTA - pages: 41; word count: 10,055 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment